>I've noticed some shakiness when doing this tho... A lot of times it only
>works the 2nd time i issue the getNetText(). Don't have a clue to why.
>
>So I switched over to using the Shockwave Multiuser Server instead, which
>is a tad more capable. If you want to do it using SMUS, have a look at the
>server side scripting command called getAt() which is not what you'd
>expect it to be.

In case your web server happens to support php something like this will
give you the dir listing of any directory you drop it in:

<?php

// showdir.php returns a simple directory listing of
// the current directory on a web server

$filepath=$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME'];
$dirpath=substr($filepath,0,strrpos ($filepath, "/"));
$nl = "<br>\n";

foreach( getArray_readdir($dirpath) as $value) {
         echo $value.$nl;
};

function getArray_readdir ( $path ) {
         $hdl = opendir( $path );