-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Buzz Kettles
Sent: 19 September 2002 18:49
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: <lingo-l> RE: Id3tags mp3 player question?

At 5:46 PM +0100 9/19/02, you wrote:
>yep i tried that one and it returns the empty list, If i play the track
>within the inspector then play the movie it returns the list, How would i
>get the file to perload so the id3 tags can be used?

I'm not sure what is meant by the above.
Are you previewing #sound, or #swa?

Either way, this brings up another important point.

Since the PI (Property Inspector) uses channel 1 for it's sound
member previews, if channnel 1 has a queue setup, it will get
destroyed by previewing a sound in the PI.

The same issue doesn't happen for #swa previewing since #swa gets
played through it's assigned channel & they default to the highest
unused channel (that's what 'all' means).

hth

-Buzz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]