-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Colin Holgate
Sent: 19 September 2002 19:04
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: <lingo-l> RE: Id3tags mp3 player question?

>im tring to build an mp3 cd rom based project that can read id3 tags at the
>startmovie handler.

Are the mp3's all on the CD? If they are, will the tags be changing
any time soon? I was thinking that you could build your list in
authoring, and then use a different technique at runtime.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]