On Saturday, October 19, 2002, at 03:55 AM, Robert Tweed wrote:

Ah, the problem with the default clipboard handling is that it only treats
text as plain text.
Wow, I didn't know that. Oh wait, I did, back with Dir65; I forgot though. Been a while. :\

I'd rather limit the clipboard handling to plain
text as it is now than make it more complicated.
You know I would *really* look at the idea of having a local-run, downloadable app rather than try to do it all in a browser. I really think you are stretching past the breaking point the limits of what can be done with a shockfile here. One clear advantage is if you needed to do visual compositing with images &c., you could do it all in a nonvisible MIAW.

-- WthmO