Michael wrote:
> The only difference I see in what you did is that you seem to have changed
> the icon of a .dxr-file, whereas my file is an .exe.

No I changed the exe file.
The file that I link to (the .dxr) is the one listed in the ini so perhaps
this is where the confusion lies.

To explain and sorry if this sounds patronising :

My fast start projectors have always contained no xtras and generally no
data.
Just a frame script that says

global gFilename
on exitFrame
go to frame 1 of movie gFilename
end

gFilename is set in the lingo.ini so I can reuse the stub for all my
projects.
eg. from a working lingo.ini example
global gFilename
on prepareMovie me
gFilename="promsec"
end

my corresponding entry in the projector .ini file is
[Movies]
Movie01="promsec"

I'm not sure if you link to another movie or just create the fast start on a
movie with content in it but give this method a try.
My projector was only about 80k in final size if this is any indication.

HTH

Brad