Michael wrote:
> Now it works, except for one thing: The movie runs in a window, not in
> fullscreen mode. How can I change that? I guess that's just
> another entry in
> the .ini-file. Is it?

Excellent!, glad it was a help.

You can choose the fullscreen setting for the projector when creating the
exe file but I prefer ini entries myself for flexibility.
 (see following ini entry).
I literally have a single exe file that I have used for the last year for
all my projects, I simply change the icon & ini files to suit.
Take a look at the Director.ini file in the Director install folder to see
all possible options available.

[Settings]
FullScreen=1

Brad