Hello!
Does anyone know any way for Director to save data into mysql database
directly or how can I call cgi script locally from Director??? I created a
mysql database and wrote a cgi script to be the middleware between database
and Director on my PC. But postNetText didn't call the cgi script because
this function requires a HTTP url...(I don't have a web server....) Any
suggestion for using mysql database with Director??

Thanks for your help!!
Yachun =)