-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Irv Kalb
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 12:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> on hyperlinkClicked

I must be missing something basic here - 'cause I've made this work
before.

I have a text member that I've put on stage.  I have a field member
called "source"  with some valid HTML - it has one or more links in
it that look like this:

Then attach a behavior that to puts the text into the html of a
member and waits for a click on a hyperlink:

property spriteNum

on beginSprite me
   sprite(spriteNum).member.html = member("source").text
end

on hyperlinkClicked me, data, range
   put data
   put range
   nothing
end

I put a breakpoint in the hyperLinkClicked routine above and run.
The text shows up, the links are blue and underlined.  But the on
hyperlinkClicked never gets called.  What's up with that??

Irv
--

Lingo / Director / Shockwave development for all occasions.

   (Home-made Lingo cooked up fresh every day just for you.) [To remove
yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).