Thanks a million for responding, Matt. Here they are:

{
    CFBundleDevelopmentRegion = English;
    CFBundleExecutable = Start;
    CFBundleGetInfoString = "Start Application";
    CFBundleIconFile = "Start.icns";
    CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion = "6.0";
    CFBundleName = Start;
    CFBundlePackageType = APPL;
    CFBundleShortVersionString = "1.0";
    CFBundleSignature = CFINTRO;
    CFBundleVersion = "1.0";
}

{
    BuildVersion = 02;
    CFBundleShortVersionString = "1.0";
    CFBundleVersion = "1.0";
    ProjectName = Start;
    ReleaseStatus = GM;
    SourceVersion = 0200;
}

"Start" is the name of my projectors and the topmost folder, Start.app. (I used "foo.app" in my original post because that's what the MM write-up uses.)

Slava