Hi all,
did someone already figure out a way to select an application from within a director projector on OSX, which is a bundle ?
I can select applications with fileio's displayOpen(), filextra4's fx_FileOpenDialog() and buddyApi's baGetFilename(), but I can't select bundled applications (and most of them are nowadays) with either of these functions. I tried the folder select functions of filextra4 and buddyApi as well, just to be sure.
the stupid beasts just appear greyed out :-(

I vaguely remember a thread here a few weeks ago, but can not find it.
has this issue a solution already or can't we just let the user select an application for use with open or other external tasks ?

please help
;-)

ażex