In addition to my last post (a bit hasty on the send button...) the other thing you might want to look into is SetNetBufferLimits

Martin Pallett

At 23:11 31/07/2003 -0300, you wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Multiuser xtra to make a text connection to a server and retrieve
data. Basically the user use the barcode in my terminal, I grab the data and
send it to the server. My problem is that my script is sending only  part of
the barcode and receiving only a piece of information. How can I make my
script wait the end of transmission (13 bytes) before execute anything else
and more important how I tell it to wait the full response (57 bytes) before
"go to ..."

Thank's

Rodrigo

Spike Rowe House Emson Close Saffron Walden UK CB10 1HL +44 (0) 1799 529 100