I would like to create and position text sprites on stage with the puppetsprite command and print different values in the all the text sprites. Creating sprites dynamically, positioning them and assigning a text cast member to them is working fine.

But putting different strings in the sprites doesn´t work for me, since we have to use the member(thismember).text command for that, and the same member is linked to all of the text sprites. That would mean if we change the text of the text member through one sprite, all the other text sprites will update, right? I don´t want that.

Is there any other way of making it work besides creating multiple text cast members and assigning each sprite its own cast member? I am open to suggestions - I´m not even sure how I would go about creating text members on-the-fly. Thankful for any input

/MoL
P.S. long time no write for me - I have been kinda inactive here the last two years or so because of work-related issues. Many of the names I remember from 1999-2001 are still on the list though, it seems, which is reassuring. Hi to anyone that remembers me... D.S.