I've been writing even more ...

For anyone interested in my free E-book on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in Lingo, I have just added a new chapter. This one is called:

Building a Simple Game.

This new chapter (Chapter 15) describes how behaviors and objects can be used together to build a simple game. The sample game is the standard "Memory" game.

The whole book so far can be found at:

http://www.furrypants.com/loope

I would appreciate any feedback, typos, corrections, questions, comments about things that are unclear, etc. Please send any feedback to me with the word "LOOPE" in the subject line.

Enjoy,

Irv
--

Multimedia Wrangler.