hello everyone,

I thought that I posted this to the group over the weekend but don't remember getting the digest email with my post or any response posts.

My apologies if you have already helped me and I missed it.

I am designing a program that helps isolated students solve riddles and other puzzles. I want to have a message board area that allows students to post their own riddles as well as solve those of others...

With the goal of keeping it seamless I wanted to have the message board area be viewable / usable from within the director application. I was thinking about checking out the html xtra and digging into net lingo but wanted to hear from others if such a thing is possible / easy to do / a nightmare... better to open an external browser...

Designing for the PC platform. Dir. 8.5.

cheers,

justin

Set yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment equipment, video game reviews, and more here. http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx