Amazing effort! Much appreciated.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Valentin
Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 9:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> PDF CLASS for creating PDF with lingo

hi list,

inspired by the daniel nelsons's approach, I've created another lingo
parent script (class) for creating PDF files with pure lingo (only
depends on fileIO xtra). It supports embedding of images and custom
fonts, and works on both platforms. Instead of reinventing the wheel,
I've translated an existing PHP class, FPDF by Olivier Plathey, (almost)
line by line to lingo (which was still quite a lot of work, really need
sleep now :-).
A first version can be downloaded from:
http://dasdeck.de/staff/valentin/pdf_class/pdf_class_v1.zip
Included in the zip is a demo.dir (+demo shockwave projector for
windows), some documentation and some other stuff.

thanx in advance for your feedback,

valentin

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).