Hi Everyone,

I'm in a director course at Purdue, and my professor has just assigned
my group a new project. It seems impossible to me (especially since we
have 2 weeks to do it), but I'm hoping someone can give me some
direction. Our task is to create a player to stream MP3's that works
with digital rights management and allows users to search for songs that
sound similar to the one they are listening to in terms of rhythm &
pace. It's the sound recognition that has me stumped. I believe id3v2
contains BPM that I could reference, but I didn't think it was possible
to read anything but v1 tags in director. If anyone could point me to
some references, I would really appreciate the help. So far, I can't
find anything.

Thank you in advance! :)

Cheers,
Mindy