Cheers/Anand

From:Anand Ravi
> Having done a master's myself, I can easily relate to how some of the
> Profs really "drive" their students!! But then, such is life... :)

This is my third year of being as a teacher of English at the
university, so
i'd argue this. See, there is an old proverb saying: "The teacher can't
teach anyone, but you can learn sth by yourself". To some extent i stick
this motto. I used to study half a year at the Saskatchewan university,
and
i should admit that the system of education differs really much from
that of
Ukraine's. In Canada, students crave for knowledge (not all, of course),
so
what you do in class, is study. Well in my country, you gotta spend lots
of
time calming down those upstarts (this occurs every time on every
class),
distract from the topic and so on... So instead of teaching you amuse
with
being unble to handle the situation. So when you say teacher
drives=makes
students study, then i can apply this rule to my situation, but of
course
not to yours.

just my 1 kopiyka.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).