Please take a look at the website before you discuss things. The first
snapshot of the asFFT demo app shows several inputs including CD, microphone
etc AND frequency curves. It is not only volume. I think this is as far as
you can get. Analyzing sound volumes with different frequencies. All other
stuff is math

Regards, Florian

> >>right - as I said, it only measures volume ...
> >

> >--
> >
> >..and only at the input. It doesn't work on files, right?

ramming Lingo.  Thanks!]