Hi All,
Hi every body,
I have some problems working with lingo through Code pls help me out from my issue.

1.)  I want to increase the sprite frame through code.

2.) I want to reduce the width of the flash file through Code by finding the sprite
which contains width is equal to 800 and change that to 790.

3.) Is there any way to change the external cast link to another specified file..

pls let me know if any one have solved this problem and pls send me some sample code
for that.
Click here to find your dream partner!
Know more at http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/partner/sify.html

Sify Power mail- a Premium Service from Sify Mail!
know more at http://mail.sify.com