On Friday, December 5, 2003, at 11:46 PM, Saravanan appya wrote:

I have some problems working with lingo through Code pls help me out from my issue.

1.) I want to increase the sprite frame through code.

Consider "Puppeting" the sprite channel instead.

2.) I want to reduce the width of the flash file through Code by finding the sprite which contains width is equal to 800 and change that to 790.

Change the rect or width property of the sprite.

3.) Is there any way to change the external cast link to another specified file..

Change the cast's filename property.

To do these things, lookup "puppet", "rect", and "cast.filename" in the manuals.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.