1.) I want to increase the sprite frame through code.

sprite(n).endframe = 1234

2.) I want to reduce the width of the flash file through Code by finding the sprite which contains width is equal to 800 and change that to 790.

You could repeat through the sprites, and set the widths:

repeat with a = 1 to 1000
  if sprite(a).width = 800 then sprite(a).width = 790
end repeat

3.) Is there any way to change the external cast link to another specified file..

castlib("cast name").filename = pathToCST

The answer 1 and 2 above will need score recording to be on.