Zav, are you on this list???

If so, that's your que... :0)

If not... oh well.

Teo, try checking the archives of this list and Direct-L. The topic has been elaborated upon quite a bit with some good, workable solutions.

~Mathew

Teo Petralia wrote:
Hi!
I'm sure this topic has been discussed before, but still I didn't find anything working. The last attempt I have done is to follow the guideline of the textnote in the Macromedia site but it's seems not working.

Is there around a script able to check for Internet connection?

Thanks

Teo