-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kerry Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 3:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: <lingo-l> Truth or fiction

> I'm of the same inclination as Kerry on this one. There's no reason
> whatsoever for ANY program to be harvesting my email address,
> particularly against my will. Any program that did so would
> find itself
> deleted immediately.

Check out the original poster's web site, www.realestatepowertools.com.
You can get a free demo CD.

Yeah. And that free demo CD will grab all your e-mail addresses and send
them to a real estate spammer.

No thanks.

Kerry Thompson

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).