Thanks, I'll just figure it out for my self - which is not a problem - I
just figured one of you would have a deeper knowledge base and be able
to give me an answer of the top of your head with little or no effort.

Thanks for the help

> Ok, so it can be done, has anyone ever done this or have
> heard of a way doing this?

It wouldn't be all that hard--any number of us could figure it out.

The real question would be why? I can't think of a legitimate reason to
harvest somebody's e-mail addresses, especially without their
approval--which is exactly what would happen if a program autoran when
the disc is inserted.

It sounds too much like virus or spam software for me to feel
comfortable being involved.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).