  name = tName
  velocity = tVelocity
  return(me)
end

on showInfo(me)
  put ("My name is") && name
  put ("My velocity is") && velocity
end

In the Message Window I create a new object:
myObj = script("car").new("Suzuki", 300)

then I type this:
myObj.showInfo()
and the information is displayed in the Message Window.

Now, what I want to do is create a timeOut object. After instantiating myObj
I do this:
myTimer = timeOut("timer1").new(2000, #showInfo, myObj)
But instead I get a script error "Object expected". I definitely don't
understand something. And please tell me, how do I apply a timeout object to
a substantiated object.

TIA
peb965