On Mar 10, 2004, at 8:49 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

How are you doing the navigation when you click on the button? If you're
going to another Director movie, are you using a callback from Flash?
I'm using a GoURL command inside Flash that call a function in Director
that has the command go to frame.. of movie ...

One of things I have found is that you need to move the "go to frame" into the
mouseUp event handler. What is happening is a bug with Flash, in that it doesn't
finish it's stack of commands using getURL, so will cause the Flash file to ghost on the screen.

getURL works fine as long as you aren't jumping off to another part of the movie.

Example:

global gFlashMode

on getURL me, vString
  gFlashMode = vString