Huh.....

God bless 2 u all guys, not that I'm a happy bunny but I have over 50000
lines of code and (especially one bugger of 5000)...if u r wrong I'll
hate u big time 'cause I'll go for it!!!
I have hundreds of enterFrame and exitFrame in it... If you r right
everybody is invited for:

 on getTheBeer me, lingoLpeople
  pCount =  (allTheCode.count/100)/lingoLpeople * 0.0001 -- sorry, bit
short on the cash but if no-one still me:)
  return pCount
 end

Anyone in London or close proximity... post here:))))

BTW..anyone has a 2L car (Auto) 1997+ under 100K miles for sale?..moving
bloody home etc...and mine is almost dead...well...goes up to the 3rd
gear (great fun doing 90mph:)))) bit of a probm on the motorway:)

KR

Pedja

P.s. huh..just realised.. I meant London UK.. Happened before! :)