Hi List

I've got an MPEG-1 playing through Tabuleiro DirectMedia Xtra 2.1 and the
whole thing plays back a lot darker on the stage than it does anywhere else
(including the Xtra's properties window).

This is a bit of a problem because the video is shot against a plain white
background which now becomes a really nasty
white-shirt-washed-with-black-trousers grey colour.

Anybody encountered this and know of a workaround or fix? Although I'm aware
that I'm never going to acheive a pure white in MPEG-1 to match the stage
colour (don't ask - you know what clients are like with their ideas) this
mid grey is really not acceptable but I'm a touch stumped on how to correct
it.

TIA

Ross