I heartily recommend the mpegAdvance Xtra, as well.

We were having problems with some MPEG acting all wacky as you bounced back and forth through them....it seemed to speed up and play REALLY fast when there was no audio, and slower (but still really fast) when it ht audio.

Apparently there's a bad ligos mpeg audio widget out there on a lot of systems. This means that many mpeg players may have issues with this type of audio in mpegs. MpegAdvance 1.0.4 (ish) was having problems with it. So, Tabuleiro made a work around, to compensate for this bad codec that's installed on your system and has nothing to do with Director, and version 1.5 makes those same bits play great.

THAT is what I consider great software support....their answer wasn't "tell them that if they see things funny there's some other component they have to seek out and replace", but "oh here....we can compensate for that broken 3rd party widget".

roymeo
(not associated with, and have never even exchanged email directly with the company)