Use one computer and a Dual Head graphics card ..is my advice!

Judging by the spec of the machines they should run happily 2 mpeg
streams and any other stuff in 2 separate MIAWS, or a "split stage"
...all you need is a graphics card with 2 video outputs (nVidia Quadro
or similar) so you can run a "horizontal span" monitor i.e. the desktop
stretches on two monitors (that's the way I work)
The rest is simple, one Miaw on monitor1 and the other on monitor2
...and voila... The mouse will happily go to any monitor as well.

Unless you intend to run heavy duty 3D this would be my advice...I've
run more than 10 mpegs simultaneously without any problems spanning
across the monitors, adding some sprite action to that shouldn't affect
things.

Before I forget... Here is another trick but not tested, actually it
caused a problem at the time (reverse situation from what you need:)

1. what you do is buy two cordless mice (Microsoft's are pretty
good...maybe even consider the Bluetooth one)
2. plug the receivers in both computers
3. turn only ONE mouse on
4. pair that mouse with both receivers
5. with a bit of luck you will be moving the cursor and clicking on both
machines

I will test this theory bit later (only one cordless mouse in the office
right now:) and I'll let you know

Pedja