On Monday, Aug 16, 2004, at 14:12 US/Eastern, Buzz Kettles wrote:

cmd-opt-D is now the way to get Delete if I want it

& to override, I selected the cast window menu item, but then changed the string in the QK dialog to be 'cmd-D', so when QKs fails to match it & posts an error dialog = "Cannot find "cmd-D" menu item"

Thanks Buzz...looks good to me...think I'll steal that.