*tabbed* preference window???? Now you're asking for too much.;)

   Thank you,

   Stephen Ingrum
   <http://www.leagueofdesign.com>

Alex da Franca wrote the following on 8/16/2004 1:14 PM:

At 9:50 Uhr -0700 16.08.2004, Buzz Kettles wrote:

I use duplicate all the time, but I do it by dragging with the option/alt key ...

& I've been bitten by the cmd-S/D issue more times than I'd like to remember - it's a real annoyance.

My personal solution was to use QuickKeys to override cmd-D ...

Maybe MACR/Director should make the shortcut for Duplicate a more awkward key combo

better still:
leave it up to us !
... in a tabbed preference window, of course ;-)