I protected several of my director (.dir) file. Now they are .dxr file. This was all done by accident. I thought I had made duplicates of my files, but I didn't.

Is there anyway to revert back to .dir files? I created these files myself and put over 120 hours into this project. I am in desperate need of finding a solutions.

My drive is curently being searched through for the deleted .dir files. Please, is there anything that macromedia has to revert back to .dir. Thanks for your help.

Conrad Ayala
Interface Architect
The Spin Group, Inc.
http://www.spingroup.com/
Phone 1-414-672-8888 Fax 1-414-672-8183

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/LUJ/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]) Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]