>I'm authoring a presentation over 2 CDROMs. One for a slideshow and
>another for quicktime videos controlled by one movie.

Are you sure you have to? Can't you fit it all onto one disc?

>My problem is that from the slideshow I need to make the movie pause
>and prompt the user to insert the video cdrom. The movie has to wait
>for a click to continue and then start the movie that controls the
>quicktime clips with a main menu.

Not sure about all the issues involved in changing a CD on the fly,
especially if the projector was run from the first CD. Hopefully
someone else will help here.

>Does anyone know if I can scale a quicktime clip to 640x480 from a
>320x240 clip since my client wants to view a scaled version of the
>movie.

This is the easy part. The video will play at the size of the sprite.
If you have a 320 x 240 movie, place it on the stage, set it to be
640 x 480 big, and that's the size it will play at.