Just to confirm what Jon is saying here.

If you load the projector from the CD-ROM, change CD's then continue
running the projector, you will not be far from either a Windows
error box, a stall or a crash. The projector will be looking for
resources on the first CD-ROM.

Installation on the hard drive is the only way that I know to do this properly.

Leif

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]