> Can someone let me know if there are there any specific know
> problems/solutions when a projector created on Win98 and needs to run on
NT

based on my limited experience, there's nothing particular to the
projektor-creation you need to be aware of... But there are certainly many
other issues to be aware of, especially when it concerns venturing into the
territory of  "multimedia".

For example, audio and video is a very dodgy area. I've heard many reports
of problems with DirectSound on NT - better to use MacroMix or QT.

Also bear in mind that typical NT machines will already be a few years
old... many problems which arise when testing on NT (even moreso true of 95)
are not OS related, but performance related.

Be prepared for at least a couple of hitches when testing for the first time
on NT.

Rich