For some reason, when I try to reply to Lingo-L threads,
it sometimes emails ME instead of penworks.
I don't understand why that is, so I have to
reply to a different thread, copy and paste
the subject, and send it that way.

I didn't know it would cause a problem.

I'm using Outlook (ugh, i know)

Sorry,