Hello Thanks for that Junaid, i will check it out.
Cheers
Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of JUNAID ALAM
Sent: 07 January 2001 22:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> Timer

hi jonathan,
    i faced the same problem in one of my project
but fortunately i had to make a reverse counting timer
which is already given in the behaviour library.
if ur case is same u can use it freely.
actually theres a problem in director if we make it
repeat a loop or make it count or delay.these
functions are not so smooth runnning in director when
compared with other applications.

best of luck.
junaid
multimedia programmer
india.

--- Jonathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I
am using a timer in my project and it works like