Hey Kerry,

> Huh? There's no way you can set the tempo to 1 frame every 10
> seconds. You
> can't do a 10-second delay with the tempo.

Yes, you can :)

Have a look at the Tempo palette. If you check the second radio box from the
top - "Wait", it will pause the frame for up to 60 seconds.

But it's not the best way to go about it - it's the equivalent to the old
"pause" - and not "go to the frame". Which means that all the film loops or
"exitFrame"/"prepareFrame" animations will also be paused.

> There are three ways: the milliseconds, the ticks, and a
> timeout object. A
> timeout object is probably the easiest to use.

I agree. The new timeOut objects are great! ...Once you get the hang of
them, that is ;)

Karina