In my head the scenario is as follows: The evalscript passes somthing like
"some_picture.gif" to the shockwave and then you start a preloadnething, checking when
it's done and then do a importFileInto to get the picture into shockwave. I saw the
other postings who claims that you can't do it, but you can. I use it often. The
shockwave security risk is that you can't export files.

John