Sorry for the offtopic, it is a Director question (not Lingo):

I create a image (elipse) in 32 bits (alpha channel) and a white glow
effect. Ok, all right, but when I create a Shockwave movie this image is
showed in a wrong position. Strange... in movie mode and projector mode it
works fine... the problem is only in the Shockwave movie.

The problem is from the glow effect. If I remove the glow the problem is out.

Any idea?

Thanks

Fabricio Guedes Bissoli
Phasis Multimidia