Is there a formula that would change a bigger value to small value, smaller
value becomes bigger.

In a game I'm working on, I have the player's mouseDow and mouseUp distance
as force. My script for the action is based on steps. So if I have bigger
force, than my steps would be smaller so it takes less time to reach from
one point to another. I wonder if there is a mathematics way that can
reverse it automatically.

For example moving 300 pixels distance, I want it to become 100 steps. if
moving 100 pixels, it becomes 200 steps. The numbers here are not absolute.
I don't want to assign them since it would look less random and less natural.

BTW, are there sites with example games that I can take a look at their codes?

Thanks for the help,

Changhsu Liu