At 05:53 2/22/2001, beertje wrote:
>the menu.dcr I get an alert "Having trouble saving this movie" All the other
>movies return to the menu.dcr fine.
>
>Do you have any other suggestions? These 2 will take me several days to
>rebuild from scratch.

This may not be the cause, but I remember seeing something like that when I
updated somebody's 6.5 file to 7.02. He had multiple castmembers with the
identical name - apparently he went copy/paste crazy & earlier versions of
Director allowed this. If you have lots of cast members with identical
names see if renaming them helps. It's easy enough to write a script if
there are hundreds of such beasts.

Also, any OLE type members that your system doesn't support? If so, you may
be able to convert them to bitmaps through the modify menu.

--
Mark A. Boyd
Keep-On-Learnin' :)