Ok, this is just kind of interesting. I have a global called gComlink that
is a pure script object (ie gcomlink = new(script "communication")) that's
in the actor list and everything. I was just curious about something and so
I did a little test.

I added a 'on checkExitInfo me' handler in the parent script that would
merely return("YUP!") when called.

Now, check this out:

-- Welcome to Director --
put gcomlink
-- <offspring "comlink" 3 91076e8>

Object's there alright

temp=sendsprite(gComlink, #checkExitInfo)

This gets a director player error because of course, there's no sprite
number, it's an object...it actually works as expected....but:

temp=sendallsprites(#checkExitInfo)
put temp
-- "Yup!"

He returns it just fine...so in a sendallsprites it regards the object as a
sprite even though it doesn't even exist in the score....