I don't understand exactly what you want... So can you send me your .dir (if
it is not too large) at my private adress ?
Pat : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la
part de Ravi Garimella
Envoyé : jeudi 1 mars 2001 19:48
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: <lingo-l> Field Values and Multiple Choice Answers

Thanks Rich and Pat, but this actually does not solve my problem.
My field where answers are stored is like this

Answer 1,answer 2,answer newanswer,answer;
answer 2,answer3,answer4,new answer;

and my output would be like this
Answer 1
Answer 2
Answer Newanswer
answer

The problem is to get the space between 2 words which i am not able to get
it.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

ravi