>Because the behaviour library is mostly bloated crap?

Well... I think that's a bit over-generalized. A lot of the behaviors, like
rollover cursor change, rollover member change, and the like, are just
fine. I use them all the time.

An advanced programmer could undoubtedly write sophisticated behaviors for
complex stuff like multiuser server--in fact, probably should.

>Just me having a rant...

Rant away--but I bite back sometimes :-)

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson
Learning Network