try it with a repeat loop like

DGRSMoveLast(rshandel)
set howmany = DGRSGetRecordCount(rshandel)
DGRSMoveFirst(rshandel)

Repeat with i = 1 to howmany
set fieldtext = DGRSGetFieldValue(rshandel)
put fieldtext into member "myDropDownList".line[i]
DGRSMoveNext(rshandel)
end repeat

you need to DGRSMoveLast before you can DGRSGetRecordCount so Datagrip can
count the Records correctly.

try this littel code i hoppe it's right i didn't test it but i know like
this it works.

Good Luck
Joe
www.pallhuber.de.vu