R. Bhakti Klein  kindly wrote:
>that information, it seems, is also in the DOUG article. i just love
>that guy doug. he's better than that guy named jethro tull.

Gee, I wrote that article almost two years ago and I still get support
emails about it. About once a month. Which proves that it is a bad article
I guess.
But I have to agree with you, that doug guy is a nice chap. Too bad he's
doing so much Fl**h these days...

--
mare

New: The OSControl Xtra
This sprite Xtra draws various controls like push buttons, radio buttons,
bevel buttons, checkboxes, scrollbars, progressbars, sliders and
group-boxes in the OS appearance on both Macintosh and Windows.
More info: http://www.peghole.com/xtras