mare wrote:

> R. Bhakti Klein  kindly wrote:
> >that information, it seems, is also in the DOUG article. i just love
> >that guy doug. he's better than that guy named jethro tull.
>
> Gee, I wrote that article almost two years ago and I still get support
> emails about it. About once a month. Which proves that it is a bad article
> I guess.

nope, it proves how difficult it is getting support info from
macromedia, and how thankful we are that there are independent resources
for such information...thanks for the article; it is still useful.

> But I have to agree with you, that doug guy is a nice chap. Too bad he's
> doing so much Fl**h these days...

:-)

> --
> mare
>
> New: The OSControl Xtra
> This sprite Xtra draws various controls like push buttons, radio buttons,
> bevel buttons, checkboxes, scrollbars, progressbars, sliders and
> group-boxes in the OS appearance on both Macintosh and Windows.
> More info: http://www.peghole.com/xtras

R. Bhakti Klein
Instructional Media Developer, Distributed Learning Workshop
http://www.dlworkshop.net/
··
Baritone, Wicki6
http://www.wicki6.com
···
"On Earth, you can only do little things;
but you can do them with a lot of Love."
                              -- Mother Theresa