Hi everybody,

bizarre question:

I want to calculate with lingo the sunrise and the sundown on a given day at
a given location on earth.

I have bought a book that explains - tried to explain - how to do that in
C++. I have no idea of C++ but I THOUGHT I would manage to convert that to
Lingo but I was naive: It is FAR to complex and difficult. Has by any chance
anyone ever tried to do that or is anybody out there expert in astronomy and
lingo alike who could possibly help me understand that book?

Is there a risk that even if I understood the subject this couldn't be done
in Lingo anyway?

Thank you very much
Michael von Aichberger